For each design is an associated charity or organisation that we want to help by giving them a platform to spread awareness and a fraction of our profit. Here is the list of all of them with their references and activities.
International Rhino Foundation
The International Rhino Foundation ensures the survival of all five rhino species through strategic partnerships, targeted protection, and scientifically sound interventions.
The Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors make a difference with their current projects:
• Treating sick, injured and orphaned native animals at Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital - one of the largest and busiest wildlife hospitals in the world.
• Continuing the efforts of the Australia Zoo Rescue Unit – animal rescue vehicles servicing SE QLD.
• Conducting vital crocodile research in far North Queensland.
• Ensuring the survival of our iconic koalas by researching and trialing vaccinations.
• Protecting the last remaining Sumatran tigers.
• Saving cheetahs and helping farmers in South Africa.
• Supporting women in wildlife in South Africa protect Rhinos.
• Educating communities who live with Asian elephants.
• Researching Grey nurse shark and whale shark.
• Contributing to Wildlife in Oregon.
• Managing various conservation properties.
Swiss Cetacean Society
This organisation work tirelessly to preserve and protect marine mammals and sea
life in their natural habitat. With many on-going projects like Project Turtle or Glacialis, they are also collecting
data for studies to understand our marine ecosystems better.
Orca Conservancy have been working for decades in order to save the Southern Resident killer whale population. Amongst other projects, they are also trying to implement artificial intelligence in order to create new ways of identifying orcas.